The principles underpinning the governance of EduCampus are those of accountability and transparency. The composition of the Board reflects the links with key stakeholders within the sector, with representation from the Institutes of Technology, the Universities, the Higher Education Authority and HEAnet.
The Directors of EduCampus Services are:
- Dr Joseph Ryan, THEA - Chair (THEA nominee)
- Ms Barbara McConalogue (HEAnet nominee)
- Prof. Anne Scott (HEAnet nominee)
- Ms Kerrie Power (HEAnet nominee)
- Ms Mary Kerr (HEA nominee)
- Prof. Mike Murphy (THEA nominee)
- Ms Sheena Duffy (HEAnet nominee)
- Dr Aidan McGrath (THEA nominee)
The Company Secretary is Ms Rhian Williams, HEAnet CLG
EduCampus Services is a Designated Activity Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered office: First Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Business address: 5 Exchange Place, IFSC, Dublin DO1 EK83
CRO no: 560681