Current Vacancy - PMO Analyst
EduCampus Solutions Development · Dublin 1, Leinster
EduCampus is a shared services initiative that provides business critical Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application services and Management Information Systems (MIS) systems to the Higher Education and Research sectors in Ireland. EduCampus acts as a broker for clients by engaging with relevant service providers and suppliers in negotiating software licensing, application, hosting and support agreements in addition to providing implementation services and business operations support to the client base.
What the PMO does
The Project Management Office (PMO) supports the Projects, Project Managers and Management in execution of the projects being undertaken by the Solutions Development Team. The projects include the implementation of business-critical and regulatory systems comprising student information, financial management, hr/payroll and library applications.
This role is based in our office in Dublin 1. On different days of the week some team members may be working from home, so we use tools like Teams and video conferencing to keep in touch.
Our new team member, who will be experienced in PMO coordination, will report to the PMO Manager and will have duties spanning the full PMO function including, but not limited to, the coordination of project governance meetings, administration of project related purchase orders and invoices, management of project management tools, and the collection and analysis of project data and the generation of reports, graphs and presentations as required. Duties will also include working with the Finance team to prepare analysis of project expenditure for internal and external stakeholder reporting.
How we do it
Our company values underpin how we do things in EduCampus. We believe in and live by our values and understand they are integral to making EduCampus a great place to work.
What you get from us
We value knowledge sharing and communication. We have frequent team meetings combined with regular 1:1 catch-ups to make sure no one is hitting any roadblocks.
We encourage critical thinking and the exploration of new ideas. We often form cross-team special interest groups for specific topic discussions, both ongoing and for fixed projects.
We provide a diverse and interesting workload but limit single performance objectives to a max. of 30%, so you will get to work on multiple initiatives with different teams across the business.
We promote a healthy work/life balance, and we take the care of our team members mental health seriously.
- Annual performance management system
- Professional education support
- Comprehensive group and individual training & development initiatives
- On-going well-being initiatives
- Health insurance for employees
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible start/finish times
- Working from home
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Taxsaver Ticket scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
What we need from you
- A degree or equivalent academic or professional 3rd level qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Previous PMO co-ordination experience
- Project finance administration experience, including a good understanding of Purchase to Pay processes
- Experience of data analysis and report preparation
- Ability to develop constructive and collaborative working relationships both internally and externally to EduCampus
- A flexible attitude to the evolving needs of the post and its environment
- Trustworthy, open and transparent, with a high degree of personal integrity
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for the job
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in meeting co-ordination and minuting
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of the MS Office suite
We do not need you to have the following, but if you did it could be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience of use of Finance Systems
- Experience in or a strong understanding of the Public Sector and Education Sector specifically
More important information
At EduCampus we celebrate diversity and understand how important it is to our ongoing success. We would like to hear from candidates who are great at what they do and whose values align with ours.
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, please let us know.