EduCampus implements, maintains and supports business critical systems on behalf of clients in the Higher Education sector. In consultation and collaboration with our clients, we manage relationships with service providers and develop performance solutions.
In operating our website and providing our services, we may collect and process the following personal information:
- Details about your visit to our website, including the information that you provide via our online contact form such as contact details and message content.
- Information that you provide when you engage any of our services, for example where you engage EduCampus to perform any of the services outlined in our Services Catalogue.
- Information that you provide to us when you contact EduCampus in any way
EduCampus uses your information for the purposes of providing or improving the services that we provide. We may use your information to:
- Meet our contractual commitments to you, our clients and service providers.
- To provide or improve upon our services, including those outlined in the service catalogue.
- To notify you about changes to our services, important updates or improvements to a product or service.
We do not share your information with third parties unrelated to this purpose. However, we may share your personal information with third party suppliers that provide services on behalf of EduCampus and/or the EduCampus clients where those services relate to you.
We would normally retain data for a period of seven years, but you can request deletion of your data at any time and you can request access to your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
To contact our Data Protection officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Data Protection Officer
EduCampus Services DAC,
5 Exchange Place,